How do I unpair my Ray-Ban Stories from Facebook View?
If you unpair your glasses from Facebook View, you’ll stay logged into Facebook and you’ll still have access to your previously imported photos and videos. Unpairing your glasses will remove them from the app’s memory, which will cause certain features, like viewing your battery’s charge, to not work. You will have the option to save your Facebook View photos and video to your phone’s camera roll before unpairing. If you choose not to, you will lose all captures stored on your glasses.
To unpair your Ray-Ban Stories:
- Open Facebook View and tap on your profile photo in the top right.
- Tap Your Glasses, then tap Unpair Glasses.
- Tap Unpair to confirm, then go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- Tap the info icon next to your glasses from the list of devices.
- Tap Forget This Device.
In order to to pair your glasses with a new Facebook account, you’ll need to factory reset your glasses. When you factory reset, you permanently erase all captures stored on the glasses.
To perform a factory reset:
- Make sure the glasses are on and ready, which means no blinking LEDs.
- Slide and hold the power switch all the way to the right while you press and hold the capture button.
- When the notification LED turns solid orange, first release the capture button followed by the power switch.
- Factory reset is complete when the notification LED turns off.