How do I manage voice storage and access or delete my voice interactions on Facebook View?
Facebook Assistant gives you the option to store voice recordings, transcripts and related data about your voice interactions. It may take some time for your stored voice recordings, transcripts to appear in your Voice Activity Log.
If you don’t see your most recent voice interactions, click on the media import button to get your latest voice recordings and transcripts. Keep in mind that voice interactions are not stored if you use Assistant while your glasses are offline.
To manage your storage of Assistant transcripts:
- From Facebook View, tap on your profile photo in the top right.
- Tap Facebook Assistant, then tap Manage Your Voice Storage under Privacy.
- From there, you can adjust your storage settings of voice recordings and transcripts and related data about your voice interactions.
To view or delete your stored transcripts in Voice Activity Log:
- From the Facebook View app, tap your profile photo.
- Tap Facebook Assistant, then tap Voice Activity Log.
- Tap the [Trash] icon next to your voice interaction to delete it.
- Deleting a recording and transcript will also delete the data associated with that interaction.
- You can also select Delete All to delete all of your voice interactions.
Even if you turn off storage, you can still use “Hey Facebook.” When storage is turned off, we won’t keep recordings or transcripts of your voice interactions or data related to them, which means you won’t be able to view or delete this information. We also won’t use your voice interactions to improve our voice services. Any voice interactions that occurred before you turned off storage will still be stored for one year, unless you delete them sooner.
You can download stored transcripts and related data, like the hardware model of your glasses, or the general category of your voice interaction in the Download Your Information section of Your Facebook Information, which is located in Facebook Settings.
To begin downloading your information, follow the steps in the Facebook Help Center. Select Facebook View to download information about your voice interactions.