Something went wrong while trying to make a call or send a message on Ray-Ban Stories
When attempting to make a call or send a message, some people may receive a message stating: “Something went wrong. Double-check that Messenger and Bluetooth are connected.” If you see this message while trying to make a call or send a message on Messenger, try the following steps to fix this issue.
- Open Apple’s App Store and search for Messenger.
- Tap Update to update the app.
- If the app says Open that means the app is up to date.
- Open Messenger and sign in.
Keep in mind, closing the Messenger app can interrupt hands-free calling and messaging.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Privacy then tap Bluetooth.
- Find Messenger and turn the toggle on.
To disconnect Messenger:
- Open Facebook View and tap your profile picture in the top right.
- Tap Calling and messaging then tap Messenger.
- Tap Disconnect Messenger.
To reconnect Messenger:
- From the Facebook View and tap your profile picture in the top right.
- Tap Calling and messaging then tap Connect Messenger.