Do my photos and videos in Facebook View get shared automatically to my social media, photo library or messages?
The photos and videos you take on your device will not be uploaded to your social media accounts, text messages or your phone’s photo album without your permission.
To share an individual photo or video:
- From Facebook View, tap on a capture.
- Tap Share in the bottom right, then scroll to select where you want to share the capture to.
- You'll have the option to share to other apps on your phone or to save to your phone's photo library.
To automatically save your captures to your photo library:
- From Facebook View, tap on your profile picture in the top right.
- Tap Settings, tap General, then tap Capture Preferences.
- Turn on Automatically Save a Copy.
- This will save your captures to your photo library every time you import or make a new creation.