Find your serial number
Serial numbers are unique identifiers on Meta Quest and Portal devices. If you contact support, you'll likely be asked to provide your serial number so that the support agent can properly identify your device. To locate the serial number for your Meta Quest Headset or Portal, please select your device from the slider below to see where you can find your specific device serial number.
To locate the serial number for your headset and controllers:
- Oculus.com: You can find the serial number for your Meta Quest Pro by logging into Oculus.com and visiting https://secure.oculus.com/my/devices/.
- Meta Quest mobile app: Open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone and tap Devices at the bottom. Your headset and its serial number can be found here.
- Headset: On the inside part of your Meta Quest Pro headband, you'll see your serial number with a QR code. The code will be towards the back left of the headset. If you wear your Meta Quest Pro on the tighter side, or if you tighten the fit wheel to put your headset into your case, you may need to loosen the rear fit wheel so that more of the headband is exposed.
- Touch Pro controllers: This one can be a bit tough to see. The serial number for the Touch Pro controllers is located on the upper edge of the trigger. In order to see the serial number, you'll need to press the trigger in to expose the upper edge of the trigger where the serial number is.
- Box/packaging: On the outside of your Meta Quest Pro box, look for a white sticker marked with a bar code. Under the bar code, find S/N to see your headset's serial number.