Report an unauthorized Meta Pay charge
Note: If you see a charge on your Ads Account that you don’t recognize, visit the Meta Business Help Center.
If you see a Facebook charge on your bank statement that you don't recognize, make sure a family member, friend, or co-worker didn't use your account to buy something without you knowing.
If you still don't know who bought something using your account, let us know by following the steps below and we'll investigate further.
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click at the top right of your screen.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- On the left, click Meta Pay, then click Activity.
- Click on the unauthorized transaction, then click Get Help with this Payment.
- Click Contact Us and choose Live Chat with Us or Email Us.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to report your unauthorized charge.
We’ll notify you via email and your Support Inbox as soon as your case has been updated.
If you still need help reporting an unauthorized charge, let us know by filling out this form and we'll investigate further.
We value the trust you place in us. Learn more about the precautions we take to prevent unauthorized access to information you've saved with Meta Pay.