Tips to pair your Meta Quest headset to the mobile app
If you're having trouble pairing your Meta Quest headset, make sure you first complete the initial setup process:
- Open the Meta Quest mobile app on a compatible mobile device.
- When you open the Meta Quest mobile app, you'll continue the initial setup process which includes:
- Signing in
- Setting up a VR profile
- Adjusting preferences and privacy settings
- Creating an Meta Store PIN
- Adding payment information
- Once you complete the steps listed above, choose your headset in the app to pair it with the Meta Quest mobile app.
If you already set up your Meta Quest headset and installed the Meta Quest app, but are still having trouble pairing your headset with the app, you can try to:
- Check to make sure your headset is nearby and turned on.
- Check your Wi-Fi signal. If your signal isn't strong, try moving closer to your wireless router (internet connection device).
- Check to make sure your headset and mobile phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check to make sure your headset is fully charged.
- Make sure that your app is up-to-date.
- Log out of the mobile app, then log back in.
- Uninstall then reinstall the mobile app.
If you’re not seeing a pairing code, make sure your headset and mobile phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. You can also try all the tips above for the pairing code to appear. If you entered the code and it didn’t pair your headset to your mobile phone, make sure that you entered the code correctly. If you tried all of the above, please contact Support for additional help.